October 27, 2023
Drive Your Shop Forward with Solera at SEMA 2023
Experience the Benefits of the Total Shop Partner Solutions
Westlake, Texas (October 27, 2023): Solera, the global leader of vehicle lifestyle management, is excited to unveil the Total Shop Partner suite of products tailored to empower auto body and repair shops to maximize damage estimating accuracy, streamline shop management operations, and enhance vehicle repairs at the SEMA Show from Oct. 31 – Nov. 3, located at the renowned Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Solera suite of products is built on data-driven artificial intelligence (AI), which provides reliable solutions and time-saving benefits to both customers and business owners. The Total Shop Partner approach brings together solutions for body shops and repair centers, enabling them to increase profits and expand their businesses by helping customers get back on the road quickly and efficiently.
Solera solutions on display at SEMA will include:
- Identifix Shop Manager: The cloud-based shop management system to help shops streamline their repair ordering process, measure employee efficiency, and provide fully digital customer interactions.
- Direct Hit® Pro-Academy: Direct-Hit Pro Academy offers diagnostic and repair information necessary to help automotive repair technicians run their shops as efficiently, accurately, and profitably as possible by supporting your team’s ongoing education.
- LoJack: The only stolen vehicle recovery system integrated with law enforcement.
- Intelligent Estimating: Fully automate the photo-to-estimate process for consumer and professional users and get accurate pre-estimates in under 3 minutes.
- Qapter Mobile Inspection: Qapter Mobile Inspection, a native partner app for Intelligent Estimating, is purpose-built to empower shops and adjusters to generate an AI-powered estimate right at the vehicle, all within the initial interaction. This leads to enhanced customer engagement and operational efficiency.
- Intelligent Triage: Body shops often struggle with managing space and resources efficiently, particularly dealing with the accumulation of total loss vehicles that slow down operations and strain customer relationships. Intelligent Triage, powered by AI, quickly identifies potential total loss vehicles from damage photos in 10 seconds, without the need for complex software installations, enhancing efficiency and customer satisfaction for body shops.
Visitors are invited to receive live demonstrations of our advanced cloud-based platforms such as Identifix Shop Manager, Direct Hit® Pro-Academy, LoJack, Intelligent Estimating, Intelligent Triage, Qapter Mobile Inspection and many others that help optimize repair schedules, and track key business metrics, greater shop efficiency, and increased profitability.
At SEMA, Solera will have two conveniently located booths in the North Hall (Booth #11867) and South Hall (Booth #32138). Solera representatives will be present at both locations to answer questions and provide in-depth insights into solutions to drive your business forward in 2024 and beyond.
“We are excited to be a part of the 2023 SEMA Show and share our expertise with industry professionals looking to thrive in a rapidly evolving automotive landscape,” said Tony Graham, Executive Vice President, Solera. “Our mission is to empower businesses and individuals to harness the full potential of each of our partners, and SEMA provides the perfect platform to do just that.”
Connect with Solera’s experts at the 2023 SEMA Show. For more information about Solera’s solutions, please visit: https://www.solera.com/sema2023/ or reach out to the team before the live experience at +1 202 768 1707.
# # #
Solera is a leading global provider of integrated vehicle lifecycle and fleet management software-as-a-service, data, and services. Through four lines of business – vehicle claims, vehicle repairs, vehicle solutions, and fleet solutions – Solera is home to many leading brands in the vehicle lifecycle ecosystem, including Identifix, Audatex, DealerSocket, Omnitracs, eDriving/Mentor, Explore, CAP HPI, Autodata, and others. Solera empowers its customers to succeed in the digital age by providing them with a “one-stop shop” solution that streamlines operations, offers data-driven analytics, and enhances customer engagement, which Solera believes helps customers drive sales, promote customer retention, and improve profit margins. Solera serves over 300,000 global customers and partners in 100+ countries.